Friday 17 June 2016

Term 2 Week 7

My Diary 

Have you ever got to go every Tuesday and do fun and really cool things in different classrooms. Well, in Elm Park we get to go to Terrific Tuesday. Every Tuesday year 5 and 6's go to other class room, and do some awesome things that teacher tells you to do . In Tuesday my good friend and I go to Japanese class we learned to say hello , how are you , bye and hi. Then on the next Tuesday all the Japaneses group and I learned to do some origami's and we did a Samaria hat too. Next Tuesday we did some Japanese kanji , Japanese kanji is Japanese writing on rises paper and we nose some black paint to writ the word. 

Over the last few weeks we have had netball games.  Last's Thursday B team netball  team played in a different school. B team and the A team have been training to go to different schools and play netball. I was in netball B team and been training to get better at netball. Netball B team and I we played two games now and next Wednesday netball  B team will be play in Elm Park and I am hoping we can win.  I like playing netball because I like playing in a team.





No comments: