Thursday 16 June 2016

finding a unit fraction


my reflection

Over the few week in room 20 we had been learning about doing fraction. We had a few group that Mrs Graham had put as in I was in fraction of set. We  learned about the unit fraction (a unit fraction is a number that start in one and it up in the top). This term Mrs Graham say to as to make a copy and then complete the two fraction evidence.
  She show as how to complete it and say we can choose one of the evidence . Once Mrs Graham finished I quickly walk back to set down with my friend and looked at the evidence i had to do. I decided  to choose finding a unit fraction I click on it and. First I had a little think before I do it. I saw 42 red dot then see one box then. Next I put six red dot and put 1 box on it and do some more. Once all 42 red dot are gone I count the box's and my answer was 7

No comments: