Wednesday 6 July 2016

Commercial

My Reflection

last Term room 20 had be making commercial, firstly I  made a brainstorm in a piss of paper about making a better holiday with my family. 20 went to  watched along of commercial and add's for ideas. Once we have finished watching some commercial's we start to think about what was the six persuasive technique it was Bandwagon,Emotional Appeal ,Repetition,Expert Opinion,Slogan,Testimonial. After that room 20 start to make our own commercial all about making a better holiday nosing the six Persuasive Techniques in Powtoon. With my buddy and I we started brainstorming about our commercial is going to be. After a while we decided to do a holiday program ware you and your family can enjoy doing. Once ware done doing our brainstorm we go on to Powtoon (Powtoon is an online business presentation software tool that allows you to create free, cool, and awesome animated video) then my buddy and I are done.

Persuasive Techniques
  • Bandwagon
  • Emotional Appeal
  • Repetition
  • Expert Opinion
  • Slogan
  • Testimonial

No comments: