Friday 4 March 2016

Term 1 week 5

In the last few day at elm park school, room 20 were learning to play the right spot with youth town. Fist’s we get into turn of color, blue , red, white and green then the boys. after that we started the game,the game was to throw a ball into little con and if you hit a blue con you will get a points. It was a lot of fun I really enjoy it ,and I am hoping to play it again.                                                                                                        
                                                                                     Final room 20 got back to class and we did some SSR reading for 10 or 15 minutes.

next room 20 got started no their art, I have it done my art yat so Mr G help me get started, she took a picture of me and then we go on make dark and light sharp or lines. I didn’t have enough time to finish it but I had a great time and I found it easy because I enjoy make light and dark color and learning to make sharp into darker.    

No comments: