Friday 16 October 2015

dear diary

dear diary:
wake up! wake up! as my mum shouted, it Sunday morning .my mum pulls the curtain it shun my into my bed,like I'm in the beach and the smell of the tree.  I jumped over my bed and led in the nice and cold mat. First I ate some bonce and egg for the morning it was awesome.then I quite get dress and I get to the car. Next we went to Pak'n save to get thing from school and house.I saw a lot of fruit,veges,candy and chips. their to, Mandy my mum said, can you get the milk and chip. I ran to get to the milk and chip I saw some elm park kids. I slowly get the chip and made my way to my mum. After that my mum and I went to burger king it was yummy we  ate chip,burger. My favorite part  was eating burger it burger kind  I am holpping  to do it again. 

No comments: